1. Logon to the Hendry County Schools web site, http://www.hendry-schools.org
2. Click the Message Board link.
3. Click the New Message link then click New Thread. Enter the required information (make, model, speed, memory (Ram), operating system, number of units, date, the equipment's present location, and the name and telephone number of a contact person. Click Save and then Done. If you have additional entries, repeat this procedure. This will generate a pending message that I.T. will review and then post to the website.
4. From the First Class desktop open the FCCC Stationary folder, open and send the "To Obsolete Computers" message.
5. If a school or department claims the equipment, fill out and sign a "Report of Acquisition or Disposition of Property" (property transfer form). The person receiving the equipment should also sign and date this form.
6. If a school or department after two weeks does not claim the equipment:
Remove all documents from the computer
Remove all identifying information
Remove all network settings
Remove all application (Office, Genesis, Attachmate, etc.) software
Remove the network card
7. Fill out a property deletion form and send to Janise in Finance, send equipment to the warehouse for auction.
If you have any questions, please call Janise in the Finance Dept.